Liquid Chai Caffeine Free 1L
Ingredients: filtered water, organic Rooibos tea*, cinnamon quills, fresh ginger, green cardamom, black pepper, cloves, star anise, Celtic sea salt.
* denotes certified organic
1L – 66 cups.
Use 15ml of Liquid Chai for one cup. If you would like an extra spicy chai, add more concentrate.
1. Shake well before use. Liquid Chai has no fillers, binders or emulsifiers keeping it 100% natural. However this means separation will occur.
2. Heat 200ml of plant based milk (we love ours with soy) to 15ml (1 capful) of Liquid Chai.
3. Add a teaspoon of honey or something sweet and stir for the perfect chai.
- Caffeine Free
- Dairy Free
- Gluten Free
- No added sugars or sweeteners
- No artificial flavours or preservatives
To truly appreciate the aromatic flavours, sweeten with one teaspoon of honey when serving it hot.
For iced chai, we love to use maple syrup as it easily blends at a cool temperature.
We highly recommend using a plant- based milk, they perfectly compliment the flavour of our chai and allow all the spicy flavours to be enjoyed.
To help with measuring, 15ml is the same as a tablespoon or a full cap from our litre bottle.
Liquid Chai has a best-before of 12 months after opening. It does not need to be refrigerated (in fact we would recommend not refrigerating our product as the cool temperature can cause sediment to harden in the bottle). Store at room temperature – the pantry or by your coffee machine works perfectly.
Please note this is a natural product, sometimes there will be a build up of natural sediment. This is perfectly normal, just give your bottle a good shake before use. If you are concerned, please contact us.